Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Waiting Swamp title page


That's right, we're going back into The Land of Doom. Hold on tight.

If you don't know what The Land of Doom is, or if you just want a refresher before heading into part 2, link back to the February '10 archive. You will see the full Land of Doom story mixed in with last year's PBM. Scroll down and read up. I've been meaning to build a dedicated blog page for the whole thing, but I haven't gotten around to it. One of these days...

If you haven't voted on the Picture Book Marathon yet, please do. Post your favorite in yesterdays VOTING comment section. It'll stay open for the rest of this week.

3 comments:

Q said...

MOST EPIC COVER EVER.

I don't think I tell you often enough that you're my hero. Truly.

Debbie Barr said...

w00t! I'm excited to get back into this. And it seems pretty fitting that we've waited a year for the waiting part, heh.

Riley said...

I am so excited, I can hardly wait for tomorrow. Land of Doom is the best Station series ever.