Friday, January 2, 2009

January is OFF LIMITS!

Ahhh, it's a fresh new year. 2009! Thanks to everybody who followed the Dino Advent. It was a lot of fun, it got me thinking about the possibilities of posting more on this site. I even toyed with the idea of doing a drawing-a-day type of thing. The idea's not off the table yet, it's definitely something I'd like to try, but if it happens, it won't happen this month.

JANUARY IS OFF LIMITS TO ALL NON-CALAMITY JACK PROJECTS!

That's right, Calamity Jack is in the final stretch--actually, I'm past the final stretch, and am now in overtime. The book was supposed to be wrapped up in December, but since the drawings are 140% better than those in Rapunzel's Revenge, I had to beg an extra month.

I'll still have a post or two to make, I also have plans to revamp the look of the blog soon. So big things will happen at the station...just not during January.


3 comments:

Q said...

Better to make it awesome, right?

jw said...

But, but, but... OK.

Z-Kids said...

We're looking forward to Calamity Jack!